The decision to bring eDiscovery solutions in-house for a legal team is more than evaluating the software. The growth of e-discovery and data combined with adoption by the federal and state courts of FRCP rules for litigants to comply with judge expectations continues. This opens opportunities for legal teams and law firms to take control of the eDiscovery process, contain costs and improve efficiency, service levels and most important, meet attorney obligations.
- Growth in eDiscovery and the changing landscape of industry
- Advantages of bringing your eDiscovery process and solutions In-house
- Evaluating software platforms: onDemand vs. In-house
- Improved Early Case Assessment (ECA) in facts and issues stage
- Benefits of review speed through processing capability
- Cost Containment with greater efficiency in hosting/review
- Litigation Timelining